Home Care Services in the Dallas Metro Area
We Serve all of Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Carrollton, Parker, Allen, and Murphy.
Welcome to a quick overview of our home care services in the Dallas Metro Area, including McKinney, Richardson, Plano, Carrollton, Parker, Allen, and Murphy.
Whether you are looking for home care help for yourself or a loved one, you will find help here. Or contact us now to talk with a home care advisor about your particular needs.
Looking for a Job?
Use Our Careers Page for Questions & Info
Get Help on Info & Pricing
Help with Care for Aging Parents
If you are looking for in-home senior services for your parents, this is a good place to start. Learn about our coordinated care program to keep seniors independent longer with a wide variety of home care services including in-home supportive services for seniors and the elderly.
Personal Care Assistance
When just a bit of help with daily tasks could mean so much. Through our visiting care services, we help with bathing, dressing, feeding – even shopping and appointments. Professional home care services can be arranged to meet your needs.
Help with Facility Discharge
Now you can get back home from the hospital or rehabilitation facility easily and safely, without calling on family or friends. We handle it all. Our hospital discharge option is just one of the many personalized care services we offer.
Get Help on Info & Pricing
Sunlife in home supportive services include help for the caregiver as well as the patient. Trained and caring caregivers can provide private and professional home care services for your loved one when you need to be away. Hourly and overnight care is available.
One of the most important private home care services we provide is companionship. At-home care services for the elderly help to ward off boredom, depression and loneliness through friendly and thoughtful companion care.
Sunlife caregivers are ready to provide a full range of senior at home care companionship services. From accompanying a client to a meeting or appointment to reading books, sharing a hobby, or just being quietly present , we can help your loved one pass lonely hours more comfortably.
Includes help with Dementia Care – Alzheimer’s, dementia, or memory loss. Learn how our dementia support can help you and your loved ones.
- Help with Bathing or Showering
- Skin Check and apply lotions or medications as needed
- Help with dressing
- Oral hygiene help
- Denture care help
- Comb & set hair
- Nail Care for hands and feet (filing nails and cleaning)
- Toileting Assistance
- Incontinence Care or Perineal Care
- Catheter/Ostomy Bag (Empty Only)
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Changing bedding
- Clearing clutter and straightening rooms
- Organizing household items
- Removing trip hazards
- Meal cleanup
- Planning meals to include food preferences and dietary restrictions
- Grocery shopping
- Help with cooking or meal preparation
- Managing nutrition and fluid intake and reporting problems to medical staff
Reminders or assistance with exercise as prescribed
- Encouragement to continue or return to daily routines
- Assist with meeting smoking and alcohol guidelines
- Help with improving sleep schedule and hours of rest
- Fresh air, temperature and light regulation for health, comfort and safety
Errands & Transportation
- Transport or accompany to handle shopping, medical appointments or social engagements
- Bring home prescriptions, foodstuffs or other shopping needs
- Pick up mail or packages
- Medication Reminders – in person
- Remote Medication Reminders
- Help patient adhere to dosage, timing, diet requirements or restrictions
- Ensure patient and family understand side effects, dosage requirements
- Help to plan and carry out simple outings & social activities with friends and family
- Arts & crafts, hobby
- Cards, board games, online games, puzzles
- Sharing music, movies, television shows together
- Encouraging sharing of stories and memories - looking at pictures together
- General companionship – preparing meals together, getting mail together
- Fall Risk Evaluation
- Complete evaluation of in-home safety
- Transfer Assistance (Bed, Car, Chair)
- Repositioning for bed-bound individuals
- Help with walking in the house or beyond
- Assistance using assistive devices
- Help with Safety Alert Systems
- Assist patient to understand communications from providers
- Help patient to share information with concerned family and friends
- Direct Communication with Family
- Caregiver Communication with other in home providers (PT, OT, Home Health, DME, Oxygen)
- Communication with providers outside of home (physician, skilled nursing, Pharmacist, Clinic)
- Scheduling medical appointments